ABRON – BR 720 -
- Product Type: BISMALEIMIDE TYPE POWDER RESIN
- BISMALEIMIDE RESIN WITH THERMAL RESISTANCE UPTO 2200C AS A RESIN MATRIX FOR COMPOSITES
ABRON – BR 732 -
- Product Type: POLYIMIDE RESIN Two component system ( Solid & Liquid )
- Advanced composite systems
- High performance structural adhesive
- Casting applications
- Coatings, etc
ABRON – PIR 15 - Applications:
ABRON PIR-15 resin system has been developed for the manufacture of advanced composites for Space, Aerospace & Defense applications. This Polyimide based polymer can be used as a matrix material at temperatures upto 316oC continuous applications and short excursions upto 361oC.
- Polymide Resin equivalent to PMR-15.
ABRON – PIR 1800 - Applications:
- ABRON PIR1800 IS A REACTIVE RESIN WHICH CAN BE THERMALLY CURED TO A CROSS LINKED POLYIMIDE. EXCELLENT STRENGTH RETENTION IS MAINTAINED UP TO TEMPERATURES OF ~ 3500C.
ABRON – PMR 7200 - Applications:
- ABRON – PMR 7200 IS PMR TYPE OF POLYIMIDE RESIN. TG: ~ 4000 C. IT IS WELL SUITED FOR VARIOUS AEROSPACE AND NON - AEROSPACE APPLICATIONS. COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE AUTOMOTIVE TRANSPORTATION, DEFENSE, SPORTING GOODS, ELECTRONIC, OIL DRILLING, AND CIVIL ENGINEERING
ABRON – PR 100 (SL) - Applications:
ABRON PR100 (SL) has been developed exclusively for aerospace and space application. ABRON PR100 is solventless resol type phenol formaldehyde resin with very good wettability and high flow. Extended shelf life for ABRON PR100 (SL) is achieved by terminating the probable chain extending species to the maximum extent.
- Resin matrix for refractories. Better properties beyond 600oC.
ABRON – PR100 (WS) - Applications:
ABRON PR100 (WS) is resol type of phenol-formaldehyde resin specially developed for the use in ablative applications. This grade of phenolic resin is highly suitable for prepreging of carbon fabric, which finds application in ablative liners for space, aerospace & defense applications.
- Prepregable grade Phenolic resin for space, Aerospace & Defence applications
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox (v30 and above), Google Chrome (v35 and above) in resolution [1024x768]